A Few Updates
1) We have decided that we will accpet walk-ups at the Miles4MJ Charity Tailgate tomorrow – the price will still be $20, but cash will be required.
2) The tailgate will start at 2PM and go until 7:15PM, when all groups will have the option of marching in together, which will be lead by the one and only – MJ
3) The 1994 World Cup Mascot will also be in attendance – We are looking forward to seeing Striker.
4) There will be a temporary tattoo booth for children (Children 12 and under get in FREE)
5) The only thing you need to bring is your tickets, drinks (this is a BYOB event) and chairs.
6) Bearfight Relay starts at 5:30 – this will be very interesting, so come an cheer for your favorite Supporter Group
7) For Season Ticket Holders of 133 – There was an email sent out from the FO about 133 becoming a Standing Section in 2013. Please let me claify what this means. A Standing Section is a Section that you can stand in during the match without fear of being yelled for standing. This does not mean 133 will be like the River’s End. It WILL NOT be a Supporters Section, it will just be a section you can stand and cheer for the Union without having people complain, that is all. If you think this is a good idea, please respond to the email that was sent to you by the Union.